Wednesday, August 1, 2012

lil update


I know, it's been long since my last blog entry. It's a sick and busy weeks for me and i have some of unexpected life stuffs that came up to take care of,and some assignments that are due for completion. Besides,I'D FALL SICK TWICE IN TWO WEEKS, NO JOKING!wt*! so i've had to off to bed earlier than usual as the medicine kicked in. I had bunch of stuffs that i need/want to do but i really need good rest so i can fully recover asap and i can only do those really important one before i fall asleep. Arghh!! ..closed my eyes unwillingly.

I'm talking so much as I feel a lil bit bad for not updating. After i started working, i 'd learned that time is the most precise thing in this world. For me, i m trying to make time for everything that i care about, my family, friends and myself. Unlike my college days, i used to have plenty of time to spend, i somehow regretted a bit that i didn't spent it wisely. =/ I know, right, we can't change who we was in our past but we are able to decide our present.

Here's lil update for you all aftering reading my ranting,lolllllllllll! I'm sharing on my happy moments with my family and friends lately, viewing this photos make me recall all the happy hours we spent together and those nice memories. It's important that i get to spent some time with my love ones as it balance out my life besides working. It's 2 . 3 months that i didn't meet with most of my friends. It's like we all are busy forever (referring to me,lolll!) so i really cherish every moments i get to spent with them.







Lunch with Jurine @Kenny Rogers Roasters and have dessert @Tang Pak Fu! I'd started to miss the dessert at there now, so let's go there again next time :)

This dessert is very nice, it's look like a fried pear,(i'd forgotten it's name.) I'll definately go back for that! (craving...) you can ignore my messy look as the wind is strong that day. 
Birthday celebration with family. 

I'd order Matcha Latte Mille Crepe from Humble Beginning and it was nice! It's so simple that you just have to place order on their website 3 days before you need it to be done. Good news for those who stay at Penang Island - they will deliver the cake to your doorstep. :) MUST TRY!!
For more info, here's the link: Humble Beginning - Malaysia
That's all for today! Drop me a messege so that i know that you've dropped by, kay? :)

No comments: