Saturday, January 7, 2012

080112 - My New Skincare

Sorry for taking a lil longer to update bout junkies i 'd bought lately... i have to be more efficient next time!! There are more bout it, so stay tune! i'd been busying with cleaning my room lately, 70% of work is done now, i need to be hurry so i could finished it before CNY. i'm not really good at housekeeping but i m trying to make everything looking more organised and neater. i'd been thinking of having a makeover for my room soon, maybe after CNY (?) =D

Cut the crapzz, today i 'm going to share bout my new skincare. i haven't start to use some of it yet (am still using my existing skincare). Below is my brief review, if there is any question, please kindly leave me a msg =)


1. Bioderma Sensibio h2O cleansing water 500ml (aka Crealine H2O Solution Micellaire) - it's really light as water and can clean perfectly without any irritation, itching or drying but no good with heavy eye makeup or mascara/eyeliner. I'll definitely go for second bottle in future


2. Laroche - Posay Rosaliac Micellar Make-up Removal Gel 200ml - it's a dermatological cleansing gel for redness-prone and reactive skin, haven't started to use it yet.


3. Maybeline Makeup Remover for Eye and Lip 70ml - It 's in my daily skincare regimen to remove eye makeup. One drawback of this products is it leaves stains on my skin if i use the cotton repeatedly. Any better products to recommend ?


4. Avene Thermal Spring Water 300ml - This is my second can. It is suitable for all skin type especially sensitive and unstable skin. It could be use as toner or soothing skin after sunburn or makeup or hair removal or even mosquito bites !!


5. DDF Glycolic Toner 10% 250ml - This is my 1st glycolic acid (an alpha hydroxy acid)toner. It help to increase cellular turnover of skin surface (which mean remove dead cell)thus brighten and minimize the appearance of fine lines. it leave a bit stinging feeling on my skin without causing any redness. I'd been using it occasionally so it would takes longer time for me to monitor the result.


6. Kanebo FreePlus Barrier Repair Lotion 2 130ml - there are two type of Barrier Repair Lotion, which is 1 for oilly and combination skin and 2 for normal and dry skin. Barrier Repair Lotion is actually not a lotion, it's toner indeed. *haven't started to use it yet*


7. BH Rose Water Hyrolat 1 litres - It has a nice and pure rose flower scent. Can be use as mask or toner.


8. Kanebo FreePlus Barrier Repair Emulsion 1 130ml - Although freeplus emulsion 1 is for oily and combination skin and in lighter texture than emulsion 2, but i found it 's providing enough and just fine moisture that my dehydrated skin need. Since Freeplus is paraben free, so the expiration date is very soon which is 2-3 months after opening.


9. Sofina Beaute Day Protector SPF50+ PA+++ 40ml - If you are looking for good sunscreen that wouldn't leave greasy, oilly nor sticky feeling on your skin and with high SPF, Sofina Beauty day protector Spf50+ PA+++ will definitely fits your requirements. What could i ask more for a sunscreen?


10. Maybeline 8-in-1 BB Smooth Mineral BB Cream 18ml - there are two type of colours, one is fresh (more yellowish) and another one is natural which is more reddish. I m using Maybeline BB cream - fresh. It 's really light and looks natural and have decent SPF coverage plus the price is quite cheap too. Quite a good choice for girls who prefer light makeup base and have budget consideration.

11. Borghese Fango Ristorativo Hydrating Mud 500ml - It has a lovely light blue colour. I m huge fan of Borghese mud mask, i'd use Borghese Fango Delicato Active mask before. This light blue mud mask leaves a cooling sensation on my skin, it 's more on replenish and nourish dull and depleted skin than doing cleansing purpose as Delicato Active mask does.


12. Base Formula Aloe Vera & Seaweed Hydrating Gel 500ml - i use it as hydrating mask. It would be nice if i put it inside fridge before i apply it on my skin. =)


13. Compressed Facial Mask Paper 12 pcs /3 packs - use it with BH rose flower hyrolat


14. YongHe Three Beauty Powder Puff 4 pcs - use for makeup or cleansing


At last i did this!! I 'll take good care of my skin, promise that i wont b a lazy bum anymore...Thankiiew for reading! Love you guys so muchhhiie! Gotta go =D
(p/s: I m watching VD season3 epi10 - Damon is so sweet, i really think that he is deserve to b with Elena, don't you guys think so ??)

No comments: