Thursday, November 10, 2011

la la la ~~


I'd been busying dealing with my work and studies, am rushing to complete my assignments before i m off from my work for exam. I wanna to get everything done so that i can really focus solely on my studies during my studies leave. Am still able to cope with my studies even i m working currently. Everything is working smoothly...good sign for me =) *Tee-hee!!



I wanna to do well in both of it, as well as other aspects in my life, but now, just focus on one thing at one time. Sometime rushing for everything at once just make everything worse and it will be frustrating at times. Oh oH, I GONNA MAKE IT, I GONNA MAKE IT~~ We'll see *wink*




Hubby get me this and he handed to me when he fetch me after my work yesterday. *Thankkiieew*



It's some sort of dessert that wrap the mango with "popiah" skin and castor sugar + black sesame on top of it. There are other alternative favor such as DURIAN and BANANA. (I hate both of it, haha!) My hubby know me too well d. It had become a bit soft when he gave it to me.


Ohw, u r such a utterly sweet hubby in this world *poke his face* *puppy-eye*
(J : yeah rite, u only say i m sweet whenever i bought something for u. ) LMAO!
Taste nice, i gonna eat it again next time =)




And
.




And
..







And
...


Taadaaa~~ guess what, i got milo sundae again today...see my happy face, LOL!


Gotta go~ thanks for reading! be happy, people, am sure there r thousand of reason for it.
Bu-Bye!


No comments: