Saturday, December 24, 2011

【梨花×jupiter】 - Laditte

Jingle Bell! Jingle Bell! Jingle all the way~~~ Merry Christmas, dear readers!

Christmas is one of my favorite festival, and i really love Dec as it is the most happening month in a year. December is allabout celebration!! and i m totally in my holiday mood!! I WANNA CELEBRATE MY CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR !!! J 'd asked me for what pressie i want for X'mas. i want [Laditte Grace watch] as my X'mas pressis!!! Japanese brand's jewelry is one of top ten on what-i-am-craving-for-list ! Anyone wanna to get it for me from JAPAN?

Fyi, Laditte is 2011 winter series of jewelry from [JUPITER], and it's designed by Rinka, I hate Rinka coz she is so gorgeous and hot at the age of 36 and she has nicer teeth line, bigger eyes, and flawless skin, LMAO!

Although i know that this is not realistic in the mean time, but let's take a look on it. >>>>>





why-oh-why you 're so adorable? i gonna book my flight to Japan now, LOL!



Everything in Laditte series is so tiny !! This is the reason i love it. Let's take a look on the jewelry, i want almost everything in this series * blinking puppy-eye *
















Isn't it so cute?? Why M'sia never have this kind of jewelry?? I M SURE THAT I WILL GET THIS FOR MYSELF IN THE FUTURE!!

Visit Rinka Room - Jupiter for more info.

No comments: