Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mr. Perfect

What a long weekend! How you guys spent your weekend? My weekend isn't happening at all since i spend most of time watching [Absolute Boyfriend] at home. I think I didn't watch taiwanese idol drama for quite a while.



The story is about a girl named Guan Xiao Fei has never had a boyfriend and has been rejected by every guy who she ever confessed to. When she returns a lost cell phone to a strange salesman, she mentions wanting a boyfriend. To show his gratitude to her, the salesman named Lei Wu Wu gives her his business card and tells her to go to his company's website, Kronos Heaven. At the Darling Store section of the site, Xiao Fei could create her own customized absolutely perfect lover.


I think u guys should watch this drama if you want to watch Jiro Wong's naked body! I never think he is hot until i watch this drama. How will it feels if you can create your own customized perfect lover? For me, i think it will be great idea that i can totally decide how my boyfriend look like and the way he treat me, however i'll want a human boyfriend instead of a robot because i want someone who can grow old together with me.

So, love is actually complicated, you cant have a Mr. Perfect, but you can decide what's actually most important to you. (DILEMMA) I actually feel sad for hours after watching the last episode because the ending is....okay,watch it for yourself :D

Good night!

No comments: