Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 HAS TO BE A GREAT YEAR!!

Nature's Skeleton by ~neon-lilith @ Deviantart


Had already recover from flu today, IT'S A BRAND NEW YEAR ALREADY!! i cant believe after passing 4th day of 2012, i still feeling like i m living in 2011, fml! i never know how it happened, it was like i open my eyes in the morning and 2011 was yesterday already. it's must be because of i didn't went to count down on NYE. *lame excuse..cough* argghhh...i wanna to see firework! *rolling on floor*


2011 is really shitty year for me, there are many incidents happened in last year and most of it are those i m not really proud to share of. Ohhhh, i m so glad that it 'd finally over now!! I wanna letting go of all those bad memories and embrace new changes this year! 2012 is bound to be a good year =) *please leave me alone, bad luck*


Thanks to those who are besides me when i need it, thanks for those love and caring that enable me to overcome every obstacle i encountered and survive through it. Don't ya all worry, it make me stronger and more confident in facing all the challenge in my future, please remember, what's doesn't kill you make you stronger. i know i would be proud of myself one day.





I 'M READY



how bout you? Let's march forward to the BETTER!




wish you all HAPPY 2012!! HAVE A MORE AWESOME AND JOYFUL YEAR AHEAD!

No comments: